Registration of the participants of EENCE Working Groups has started
Network members has got chance to join any of 12 Working Groups till May 06, 2022. After this date WG with necessary number of the participants will be able to start their activity including preparation of the applications to conduct events and implement project in the frame of Forum of Citizenship Education which is to be held in the autumn of 2022.
Working Groups are one of the main instruments of the Network activities.
Topic of the WG may include any actual issues related to civic education and corresponded with mission and working priorities of the EENCE. Working Group can be initiated by any Network member.
In 2022 Network members initiated next Working Groups:
– Art for Act: Art as a tool for Citizenship education and civic action
– Instructional design for the development of Citizenship education
– Youth science, creativity, activism and volunteering during the war in Ukraine
– Social entrepreneurship and innovation
– Promoting change-oriented Citizenship education
– Citizenship Education and Forced Migration
– Women in local communities
– Research in the field of Citizenship education
– Youth and Citizenship education in the context of inclusion of youth from vulnerable groups-refugees, IDPs’ etc
– History and human rights
– Resilience for Citizenship educators and education
– Citizenship education in the work with discriminated groups
Information about registration process and Working Groups confirmed for 2022 will be published by May 16, 2022.