Bpb:connect – Join next events
NECE invites international experts to discuss post corona scenarios since the global Corona crisis affects people all over the world: indifferent respect and to a different extent across and within countries and regions.
It challenges governments, politicians, activists, businesses, health – educational and social systems, and every citizen worldwide. It forces us to rethink fundamental concerning democracy, governance, cohesion, resilient societies, injustice, or solidarity, just to name a few. More than ever, citizenship education is needed to provide reliable and evidence-based information as well as spaces for engagement and discussion for citizens – across borders.
This crisis shows yet again that we live in an interdependent world and that today’s challenges don´t stop at national borders and that they demand transnational responses.
The global Corona crisis is still affecting people all over the world. Along with the NECE Initiative to restart Europe, we want to strengthen transnational exchange, networking and cooperation with colleagues from different countries.
Starting June 15th we would like to invite you to our weekly program for June and July.
Here you can find a short overview:
- 15.06.2020 Over a Coffee with… guests from Great Britain, 3 pm (CET)
David Cooper, Co-Head at Batley Girls’ High School, Carolyn Wills, Global Education Advisor, Wosdec, Dr Michalis Kakos, Carnegie School of Education, Leeds Beckett University.
Chair: Tatevik Hakobyan, EENCE
- 22.06.2020 histoTALK – Global perceptions of WWII: Eastern Europe
- 29.06.2020 Making Sense of the digital Society (tbc)
- 06.07.2020 bpb:Talk – Post Pandemic Futures
- 13.07.2020 bpb:Talk – How is the cultural sector in Iran affected in times of the Corona Pandemic?
- 20.07.2020 Youth-Civic Education-EU and Corona – Young European Professionals in Talk
More information about the upcoming and recordings of the past events can be found on www.bpbconnect.eu