The programme is a peer-to-peer support group to help and support each other in daily work, sharing best practices of new forms of solidarity and positive action during distance work, shifting online activities caused by the pandemic.
The programme consists of a series of webinars:
– The line between ON and OF: building boundaries between work and leisure
– Emotional Intelligence
– Assertive communication
– Sharing best practices and experiences
– Decision making and self coaching tools
– NO means NO How to say no and feel good about it
– Online tools and best practice sharing
Building resilience (resistance, immunity) in adducers and community leaders to external negative factors so that they can maintain high levels of personal energy during crises and COVID-19 pandemic, and be active during recovery and return to normal life.
Network for Civic Education in Eastern Europe EENCE
In order to enhance sustainability of civil society in the Eastern Europe with an improved operational environment and amplified linkages to civic education the EENCE Summit 2019 was held in Batumi, Georgia on October 4-6, 2019.Visit page