The working Group “Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation” invites you to BootCamp
The project “Learn and Act as Social Entrepreneurs” is aimed at spreading comprehensive knowledge about Social Entrepreneurship, initiating social impact and promoting civic participation in various communities through joint ventures.
20 people from the member eence.eu countries will become participants of BootCamp.
The project consists of three blocks.
The first block consists of 8 sessions of the course for 1.5 hours each:
- The concept of a joint venture and its basics – August 6, 2021
- SE Types of joint venture – August 7, 2021
- Social impact and its levels – August 13, 2021
- How to create a social effect? – August 14, 2021
- Canvas SE-August 20, 2021
- Beneficiaries and how to reach them – August 21, 2021
- Design Thinking – August 27, 2021
- Case study – August 28, 2021
In September 2021, a meeting with Social Entrepreneurs will be held – the second block of the project. The BootCamp will be completed by pitching SE and feedback.
Full participation in all components of the project is the main criterion.
We invite you to fill out an online application for participation.
If you have any questions, please contact the project coordinator Gulnara Ismailova (firstname.lastname@example.org).